ASE is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ASE staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, faculty, exhibitors, ASE staff members, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Programs Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all ASE meeting-related events on public or private platforms.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact us at Communications@ASEcho.org. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access in this program for anyone who violate these rules.
- Be respectful in the way you communicate with others. Be tolerant of other’s viewpoints. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- ASE reserves the right to reject/delete any message for any reason.
ASE reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ASE reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.