A complimentary lactation suite will be available located close to sessions, offering mothers a comfortable and private setting. The room will have standard AC power outlets and USB charger ports, as well as access to a refrigerator, located nearby in the child care room.
ASE is pleased to announce that we will be offering full-time, professionally managed and staffed, onsite child care services during the main conference days for the 2022 Scientific Sessions. We have partnered with KiddieCorp again as our service provider.
Registration for child care services is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required by May 27, 2022. Please click here to register for child care services online.
Please note: the parent/guardian name you register under MUST match the ID you present when signing your child in for child care services. Throughout the day, parent/guardian has the opportunity to sign their child in/out of child care services at their own discretion.
If you prefer to download a paper registration form, click here.
Dates and Hours:
|Friday, June 10||2:00 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday, June 11||7:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Sunday, June 12||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Monday, June 13||7:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
- Where: Seattle Convention Center (check-in at the ASE registration desk for room location)
- Cost: $75 per child, per day
- Includes: Activities, lunch and two snacks per day*
- Ages: Newborn to 12 years old
*Meals served to the children are provided in a nut-free environment. If you sign your child out for lunch, the meal that is consumed must be nut-free in order for your child to return back to child care services. Children will be served 2 snacks throughout the day, such as granola bars, fruit, yogurt, and other healthy options, as well as lunch. Beverages provided will be milk, water, and juice. Please make sure to include any other allergies when registering.
How Does it Work?
KiddieCorp provides professional, quality childcare for many types of events and meetings. High staff ratios have been arranged so that all children will get exceptional care to guarantee a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all our little adventurers.
- Appropriate arts and crafts and coloring for all children.
- Games of all kinds and age levels.
- Age-appropriate toys.
- Musical themed fun: Dance Party, Freeze Dance, Musical Chairs.
- Portable cribs for younger children and any other equipment necessary.
- An incredibly fun environment to help all children feel comfortable!
All caregivers and staff from Big Time Kid Care have had the following:
- Staff background checks
- Secure, multi-level check-in/check-out protocol – every child, every time
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Best of all, the staff is extremely caring!