Why should I attend?
The ASE Scientific Sessions is the premier event for bringing together echo enthusiasts from over 45 countries for amazing networking opportunities. This is the place to be, for gathering and learning, to enhance your career and professional outlook. There are a variety of ways to improve your professional network including two receptions and opportunities for you to individually interact with leaders in the field of echocardiography.
What is the cost of the ASE 2022 Scientific Sessions?
Click here for registration rates, and information on how to register.
How do I claim CME/MOC credits?
Instructions to claim CME credits will be provided in the final program and meeting app once available.
- In-Person Attendees – the CME evaluation will be available on June 13, 2022. Instructions to claim credits will be available soon. The deadline to claim credits for any session viewed in-person will be July 13, 2022.
- Live Stream (Plenary) Attendees – if you viewed the plenary sessions live from June 10-13, 2022, the CME evaluation will be available on June 13, 2022. Instructions to claim credits will be available soon. The deadline to claim credits for any session viewed in-person is July 13, 2022.
- On-Demand Sessions – instructions to claim credits from the on-demand sessions will be available soon. The deadline to claim credits from these sessions is November 9, 2022.
Can I get copies of the slides from a presentation?
Slides from the presentations are not available. However, attendees can watch the presentations, on-demand until October 9, 2022.
I purchased the ASE 2022 Conference Online Library; how long do I have access to the Online Library?
You will have unlimited online access, for three years starting Monday, July 18, 2022, to the 2022 Scientific Sessions including live audio, screen capture with animation, mouse pointer, and embedded video. As a reminder, CME credits are not available with the ASE 2022 Conference Online Library.
What if I want to cancel my registration (for either in-person or virtual participation)?
Information on ASE’s course cancellation policy can be found here.
I have more questions. Who can I contact?
Need more help? Send us a message using this form, or call ASE at 919-861-5574 (press 2 for Meetings department) if you have more questions.
What is the ASE Live Course COVID-19 Statement?
The health, safety, and well-being of all those involved in ASE live courses is our top priority. We are committed to providing all participants the safest experience possible. Our COVID-19 Statement is based on Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) guidance and will continue to evolve as the COVID-19 situation changes in the time between now and the ASE Scientific Sessions. The ASE Live Course COVID-19 Statement can be found here.
How do I enter my vaccine information using the CLEAR app for ASE 2022?
- Download the CLEAR app at https://www.clearme.com/healthpass
- Click the person icon in the bottom right of the screen
- Click “Get CLEAR”
- Select the free or paid option, then Next
- Enter your email address, mobile phone number
- Scan your ID: US/Canada driver’s license or Passport
- Scan your face (remove glasses)
- Choose a password
- Go to the home page of the app
- Select “Digital Vaccine Card”
- Scan your vaccination card
- Enter the vaccine information
Does ASE have discounted room blocks available?
Yes! All housing information, including how to make reservations, can be found here.
I have already registered to attend ASE 2022; how do I add a special session such as DIY session, workshop or learning lab?
How to add or make changes for special sessions:
- Click Here to go to the ASE Portal. Enter your username (email you used to register)
- Click the “Events” menu item and click ASE 2022
- Click the Manage Registration box located at the top right corner of the page.
- The next screen will show your Name and Email.
- Click the horizontal ellipsis (stack of 3 horizontal dots)
- From the dropdown menu, select Purchase More Sessions
- Select the session you would like to register for by clicking the Add button
- Once you have chosen your sessions, click Continue
*It is encouraged to register for these sessions early as attendance is limited. Onsite registration is available if spots are still remaining.
Will ASE have a conference app?
Stay up-to-date on the Scientific Sessions by downloading the free ASE Courses app. Find detailed information including faculty, agendas, exhibitors, networking events, and more. Search for “ASE Courses” in the Google Play or Apple stores, or download here:
Are guests allowed to join, and what activities are available? Do they have to register for the meeting to participate?
Guests are permitted to attend the Welcome Reception, President’s Reception and the sessions as space allows. You can add a guest during the registration process for the Scientific Sessions and the cost is $70 USD. Guests are not permitted to claim CME credits or access the content on-demand.
Does the One-Day registration include access to the content on-demand?
No, the one-day registration type does not include access to any of the content on-demand. This is only included with full conference registrations.
Where can I find more information about the ASE Foundation Gala?
Information on the 13th Annual Research Awards Gala can be found here.
How do I access the live streaming sessions from June 11-13, 2022?
Instructions to access the live stream of the plenary session will be sent via email as the conference gets closer.
Do I have to watch the live stream of the plenary sessions live in order to claim CME credits from these sessions?
Live streamed content is only available at the time listed in the program. These sessions will not be available on-demand. Please double check what time these sessions will be presented in your specific time zone to not miss the presentations. In order to claim CME credits from these sessions, you must watch them live.
What are the system requirements to access live streaming sessions?
All you will need is your computer and a stable and reliable internet connection (the sessions are hosted through Zoom). This is essentially no different from watching a video on YouTube. If you can watch YouTube, then you will be able to stream on the website with no problems. We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If you are using the Safari browser, you will need to turn off the cross-site tracking feature. Here’s how to do this: Open Safari, then click Safari > Preferences in the menu bar. Uncheck the top option, “Prevent cross-site tracking,” and you’re done.
I am having trouble loading the online platform page. What should I do?
If you are having trouble loading the platform page, it could be related to your firewall security settings. Please disconnect from your VPN, or try opening the browser in “incognito” mode.
Will virtual attendees be able to ask questions during the live sessions?
Yes, virtual attendees can ask questions using the Meetings App. Search for “ASE Courses” in the Google Play or Apple stores, or download here:
What if I am not able to watch the live streaming sessions on June 11-13, 2022?
If you cannot participate in the live broadcast, you will not be able to claim CME credits from these sessions. You can still earn up to an additional 52 CME/MOC credits by watching the additional on-demand sessions from Monday, July 11, 2022 to Sunday, October 9, 2022.
When will the on-demand sessions be available?
All the on-demand sessions will be automatically loaded into your ASE Learning Hub account and will be available starting Monday, July 11, 2022. You can access the content at any time after that and as often as you wish, until the content expires on Sunday, October 9, 2022.
How do I access the on-demand sessions once available?
- Click Here to log in to your ASE Learning Hub account. Enter your username (email used to register) and password. If you forget your password, click “Forgot Password” under the login.
- Once on the ASE Learning Hub homepage, select the blue rectangular button that says “Go to your Learning Center”
- You will see the “ASE 2022” under the Current tab.
Which web browser should I use to access the content?
We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Bing are NOT recommended and may cause problems.
If you are using the Apple Safari browser, you will need to turn off the cross-site tracking feature. Here’s how to do this:
Open Safari, then click Safari > Preferences in the menu bar. Uncheck the top option, “Prevent cross–site tracking,” and you’re done.