Additional fees are required for these sessions and tickets are sold as part of the registration process. Already registered? You can still add sessions to your registration by following these steps:
- Log into the Member Portal
- Click on Events on the top navigation
- Click on ASE 2022
- Click on the arrow next to your name in the top right corner
- Click on Manage Registration
- Click on the three dots next to your registration
- Click on Purchase New Sessions
In-person course attendees have access to ticketed computer-based learning labs. Participants will analyze real cases on their own computer workstations under the instruction of experts in the field. These hands-on labs have limited capacity, and are led by experts in the field.
- 3D Cropping (Valves) (Offered Twice): Learn cropping and analysis of 3D and 4D data sets with a focus on valvular heart disease.
- Basic Myocardial Strain Imaging (LV, RV, LA): Learn proper acquisition techniques and analysis of myocardial strain.
- Advanced Myocardial Strain Imaging (LV, RV, LA): Learn strain patterns and pitfalls.
- 3D Volume/Function Chamber Quantification: Learn acquisition, analysis, and quantification of 2D, 3D, and 4D volumes data sets.
- Strain and 3D on Congenital Heart Disease Patients: Learn proper acquisition techniques and analysis using strain and 3D
Perioperative Hands-On Transesophageal Workshop” This hands-on workshop is for clinical application of state-of-the-art imaging techniques.
DIY Acquisition Rooms*
This room offers in-person registered participants the opportunity to get hands-on scanning experience on multiple different ultrasound systems. Capacity is limited to 20 people per session.
- 3D Echo (Offered Twice): Learn how to acquire a 3D volume and assess LV function.
- POCUS (Part 2) in Acute Vascular Disease and Access Complications: Learn how to rapidly identify abdominal aortic aneurysms, deep venous thrombosis, vascular access complications after coronary angiography (radial/femoral), and lower extremity arterial flow assessment in the advanced mechanical support device patient. (Part 1 (Learn the Basics) is recommended prior to participation and will take place on Saturday at 10:00 AM.)
- Pediatric and Fetal Imaging: This session will present an opportunity to scan a fetus and child with normal cardiac anatomy with focus on acquisition and optimization of challenging views and anatomic sweeps. Several congenital cases will also be included with pathology specific imaging pearls provided.
- Left Ventricular, Right Ventricular, and Left Atrial Strain (Offered Twice): Learn how to acquire LV, RV, and LA strain data sets.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease: This session will provide the opportunity to master the assessment of lesions commonly encountered in ACHD clinics on congenital and non-congenital patients
* Additional fee required for these sessions. Tickets sold during registration process.