Hospital administrators and service line leaders are invited to attend two sessions on Monday, June 24th free of charge. These special sessions, which are a part of the ASE 30th Annual Scientific Sessions, include two sessions, Quality and Efficiency in Today’s Echo Lab, 10:15 – 11:45 AM, and Preparing for the Echo Lab of the Next Decade, 1:15 – 2:45 PM.
QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY IN TODAY’S ECHO LAB
- Business School for Echocardiographers: The Enonomics of Running a Lab
- Strategies to Limit Low Value Care
- ACC/AHA/ASE New Requirements for Training Fellows: Improving the Quality of the Team
- How Board Certification, Sonographer Registry, and Lab Accreditation Promote Quality
- The ImageGuideEcho Registry: A Mechanism for Quality Improvement at Home and Nationally
PREPARING FOR THE ECHO LAB OF THE NEXT DECADE
- Update on US Health Care Policy: Impact on Cardiac Imaging
- Role of Multimodality Imaging, POCUS, and Limited Echoes in a Value Based World—Where Do They All Fit In?
- Echo 2025: What Tomorrow’s Echo Lab Will Look Like
- Getting to 2025: Change Management Strategies and Leadership in the Echo Lab
- Predicting and Preventing Physician Burnout