SATURDAY, JUNE 24
New this year, ASE is offering a Sonographer Career Day with free registration for sonographer students to attend. This special day allows students a unique opportunity to network with faculty and learn more about their chosen career. All registrants are welcome to attend any sessions on Saturday, but these additional sessions listed below have been added to the schedule that may be of particular interest to students. We also encourage students who register to explore the Echo Expo and attend the President’s Reception to wrap up their day with ASE.
- Guideline Review: Cardiac Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) in Children
- How to Build My CV
- Clinical Ultrasound Fellowships TED Talk
- Educator Summit – Creating an ACS Program: What You Need to Know
- Guideline Review: Echocardiography in Evaluation of Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Guidelines and Consensus: Learn from the Experts
- Building the Workforce: Sonographers and Echocardiographers
- Sonographer Career Pathways: Welcome to My TED Talk
- Leadership Academy Application: What Do I Need to Do to Be a Good Candidate?
ASE developed this initiative to help address the shortage of sonographers in the field and create a space for recruitment during ASE 2023 to a targeted audience in the field of echocardiography. Labs and institutions are encouraged to apply now to participate!
There will be two recruiting sessions on June 24 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 to 3:30 PM. A table and two chairs will be set-up in a main hallway and up to six recruiting institutions can participate in each session. Institutions can apply to participate through April 21, 2023, by completing this application. Selected institutions will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and must pay the $500 registration fee by May 15.